If you haven't already tried individual eyelash extensions then you should at least once in your life. They are amazing for one off special occasions or for every day use.
Eyelash extensions are one of the fastest growing beauty treatments. The semi permanent eyelashes enhance your natural lashes by adhering a synthetic individual eyelash to each natural eyelash using the finest medical grade adhesive. They are light, natural and available in various curls, lengths and thicknesses.
- To maintain your eyelash extensions the following instructions should be followed
- No use of mascara
- No use of oil based products around the eye area (remove with simple wipes)
- No water or oil to come in contact with the eye area within 24 hours of the eyelash extension procedure
- No sauna, hot tub or spray tan for 48 hours after the eyelash extension procedure
- No use of eyelash curlers
- No tinting or perming of the natural lashes whilst wearing the extensions
- No continuous tugging, rubbing or pulling of the extensions
- Use caution when blow-drying hair (extensive heat on lashes could distort the shape of the extensions.)
- Be gentle with the lash extensions, avoid tugging and getting them caught on clothes and towels
- Never pull off the eyelash extension as this will pull out your natural eyelashes
- Gently comb through the lashes each morning to maintain a good appearance
- Schedule your appointment 2-4 weeks of your initial eyelash extension procedure for infill